Wednesday 26 November 2014

Teachers Seducing Each Other [part 1]



HISTORY TEACHERS

MALE TEACHER : I love your oral traditions (looks and smiles) baby, they preserve your culture.

FEMALE TEACHER : Where do you come from ?

MALE TEACHER : I come from Pan African state of Kumbi Saleh and Shona.

FEMALE TEACHER : I thought you come from Olorgesailie.

MALE TEACHER : Why ?

FEMALE TEACHER : Your homo habilistic legs. Anyway I love them.

MALE TEACHER : And you are all gorgeous. Are you from Olduvai Gorge ??

FEMALE TEACHER : No I come from the line of Queen Sheba and Sellasie.

MALE TEACHER : Thats great. Anyway I want to divorce my wife and marry you to provide Maji Maji rebellion to my wife.

FEMALE TEACHER : Why ?

MALE TEACHER : She cooks unstiff ugali that is watery (Maji Maji).

FEMALE TEACHER : In that case, I hope you shall use guerilla tactics to chase away other suitors

GEOGRAPHY TEACHERS

MAN : Baby I love the Muhorovicic discontinuity on your chest. (cleavage) It separates the Milky Way Meteorites properly.

LADY : Wow thanks. I love your atmospheric pressure. How much is it ? (perfume)

MAN : I Don’t know, my mother looted it for me from a Stevenson Screen during the post-election violence (Supermarket)

LADY : I thought you can be my atlas but apparently you are poor. I am trying to say that, I thought you would take me to places I have never been before.

MAN : Don’t worry baby. I'll be your ocean of I.M.F (International Monetary Funder). Your COMESA (Comforter Of Many Efforts Satisfying an Angel)

GAL : In that case, if the sun is too hot and you have no meal or water for your thirst, I'll be your relief rainfall. If hot SOLAR makes you sick, I'll be your VENUS to measure your temperature with a MERCURY thermometer. If the EARTH becomes boring, I will take you to planet JUPITER where we shall listen to romantic music by bruno MARS. If JUPITER is boring, I'll take you to planet NEPTUNE so long as we don’t become PLUTOnic lovers. Above all, I pray to God that SATURN does not interfere with our love.

MAN : For that matter let us take an aeroplane via longitude 36 degrees and go for a honeymoon. Let’s fly with our love high above the skies because the higher you go the cooler it becomes.

CHEMISTRY TEACHERS

MALE : Sweet heart I think I can be your solute, you provide the solvent then we make a solution  to our love problems

FEMALE : Sounds a great idea especially now that each time I see you, my body reacts with benzoic rings of love. Chemically speaking, it has been found by my doctor that you are the reagent of my reactions. It’s just that sometimes I feel jealous

MALE : Why ? because you see me with Alkali or Propane ? Alkali is my neighbor. I can’t have her. Propane is my blood cousin so she can’t cause distillation in my feelings because my love boiling point is 100%

FEMALE : You know I always love you. If you will dare leave me in future, then I will consume H2SO4 to corrode my feelings

MALE : I will never leave you. Infact, tonight lets go for a dinner at Thermo-Chemistry Restaurant, Butyl Street. Order what you want on the menu. They have protons and neutrons for snacks and moles for the main course
FEMALE : I love you for you know how to balance my hunger equation.
MALE : My dear, so today are you like hydrogen ?
FEMALE : Why ?
MALE : Today you are making my heart beat with a pop sound
FEMALE : Hahahahaha! [Blushes with her nose and cheeks}
MALE : So what are you today ?
FEMALE : Today I am a gas but not hydrogen
MALE : Sounds great. Are you oxygen today?
FEMALE : No. I am Carbon IV Oxide
MALE : So you can extinguish my burning splint
FEMALE : Why not ?
[They Exit Quickly To Go And Extinguish]

{B.O.B A Whoof Deh © , I Was A Teacher Too, November 2014}

No comments:

Post a Comment