Monday 19 August 2013

Black Out In A Mixed School

That day there was no electricity in our mixed day school.

Night blackouts were my best class times as opposed to mathematics lessons which were like leprosy to me. Mito the class prefect lit a torch but I shouted, "ZIMA TORCH TUFANYE VITU ZETU." (switch off your torch we want to do our things) Before I finished, Salim threw a big left over ugali at Mito's big nose and the torch fell down and broke.

It was now time to carress my deskmate called Wendy who was hotter than our Sunday morning porridge. I let out my left hand into her skirt as commotion arose in class over the ugali Mito threw.

Today Wendy's thigh was hard and hairy. Was it her really ? I didn't care as I continued into her 'hardware' and felt a hard straight thing. I knew it was a banana she kept in her pant because she was very foodius and that today was a visiting day so probably she was hiding a banana down there.

As I tried to pull the banana away to free space for attack by my poor fingers, the lights came back. I fainted because, it was not Wendy but our deputy principal monitoring me for an expulsion.

[B.O.B A Whoof Deh 2014, Mayooo]

1 comment: