Wednesday 10 June 2015

What Men Think And Want Immediately After Sex





Straight to the point, we normally want to think of something different. Something unrelated to the brain blow out experience we have just gone through. This is normally the perfect time for a man to think about playing a game of spider solitaire or even EA SPORTS FIFA. Most of all if she’s a new lady, then this is the perfect time to text close buddies and brag, “My nigga, mission accomplished! Case cleared! Chwilililililili!”
Other random thoughts include :

1.       Did she cum or she was faking it ? Does it really matter.

2.       Where is the remote ? I want to watch some UEFA Champions League finals replays


3.       If she’s ugly -I really hope she’s on the pill because if she ain’t, then we shall have a new endangered species on the discovery

4.       If she’s too ugly and you don’t want anyone to know you romped –This one will surely go as a wank


5.       If she’s too beautiful –This one is going to the wanking gallery for future references

6.       When She asks for round Two after a marathon - Come ooon ! I need twenty minutes to facebook first

7.       When She Tells The Man That She Feels Impregnated – I wish I aimed for her tits. I really hope she is not married


8.       When You Had It With Him For The First Time – I really have to fart. I wonder if I can blast one without her noticing. I hope she doesn’t ask me what I am thinking of right now because it will be the vaguest answer.

9.       When She Pointed Out A Serious Relationship Before The romp – Oh ! Shit, whats her name ? I wanna say it started with an R


   . Holy Shit, I made that weird orgasm face again but I am glad there is no more mystery here. Congratulations self.

Now You Know. Men just hate cuddling and sitting there saying nothing after accomplishing.

[B.O.B A Whoof Deh, © June 2015]

No comments:

Post a Comment