Saturday 6 December 2014

Please Teacher May I Go To The Toilet ?

If you have never used this phrase in school then don't  tell me you ever enjoyed your school life. For me, the only time I used this phrase was in high school when I was a form two. We used to have a female geography teacher called Ms Asiko. She was single, beautiful and her volumes of curves fitted her clothes perfectly.I must say that I passed my geography exams because of the social nature of Ms Asiko and how free she set us to enjoy the subject. I scored an A plain. It is during her lessons that I perfected the use of the phrase,''Please Teacher May I Go To The Toilet''.

On the first lesson, she said that geography is the study of physical features. After digesting and watching her for thirty minutes, I told her, ''Please teacher may go to the toilet as I reflect on the physical features.'' She looked at me with an innocent face and told the class to applaud me as I was the only student enjoying and applying the lesson in life. This was an excuse to reflect on her ''physical features''.The trend continued well and each time the lesson was almost ending, each student would device a method to say the phrase so that Ms Asiko would appreciate their understanding of geography. During the Volcanic Mountains topic, when the lesson was 30 minutes done, I went to her and said, ''please teacher may I go to the toilet for a volcanic eruption''. The class erupted in laughter as I wheeled of like an Olympic champion from Eldoret towards the toilet.

Some student attempted the same during a Chemistry lesson. The chemistry teacher called Mr Dan had returned the C.A.T papers and we had successfully scored valency marks of between zero to 3 over thirty. This student had scored nothing. Not zero. He didn't write anything on the paper except his name. As Mr Dan was caning us, this boy said to him, ''please teacher may I go to the toilet and commit suicide''. Mr Dan beat the boy mercilessly like he had eaten ground nuts to be used for an experiment.That aside, one boy was expelled from the geography class during the topic of Mining. This boy was a ''Civilisation Wannabe''. He said, ''please teacher can I go to the toilet and come back so that you gold dig me?'' Infact Ms Asiko was so annoyed and subjected the boy to doing CRE so that he would build his morals at least by learning about the building of Noah's ark.Finally, we were coming to the lesson of SCALE DRAWING. Ms Asiko ordered everyone to come with rulers and calculators. During that lesson, she came to class in a shorter skirt that kept making my mind board a bus and alight at the bus stage called ''Today I Cant Focus In Class''. I kept looking at her and after 30 minutes because her dress was killing me and I was feeling something hard in my touser.

I came to her with my ruler and calculator and said to her, ''please teacher may I go to the toilet for measurement ?'' The whole class became jealous as she allowed me to go for the measurement.One student went to the principal to report me and  he led the principal to the toilet where they found me measuring.

I was measuring the size of the toilet and calculating its size to scale of the school map/atlas.

The boy who came with the principal was expelled for interfering with students who are focused in getting As in the subjects they love.

[B.O.B A Whoof Deh, Please Teacher May I Go To The Fence Because The Toilet Is Occupied ? December 2014]

No comments:

Post a Comment