Tuesday 21 October 2014

Village Thugs Have No Mercy : Here Is What They Did To Me



Its 12:00 a.m and some strange number has just beeped my poor phoneThis number ends with 437. It’s very familiar to a number some lady whom I fell with in love at first sight gave me. My phone fell off and the battery popped off so I didn’t save the number. I knew that this beeping number was her number and that she needed to hear a sweet bass before sleeping.

I was so excited and left my bed to go and purchase airtime worth 20/=. Don’t forget that I was already in my normal sleeping gear. Red pair of shorts and the Ronaldo vest.


At the shop, some rain started to drizzle so I was forced to take a short cut. Unfortunately the short cut led me to some three thieves who were at work.


These village thieves normally take advantage of the rain to execute their duties. These muggers were going to steal my phone. That I was sure.

I took off my vest and began acting like a mad man. And talking alone in some language I assumed was Japanese mixed with the Nigerian Igbo accent.

When I was almost near them, one of them said to the other "This mad man has some nice buttocks, catch him for me!"Isokey, so nowadays thieves in our village are gays ? I ran for my dear a**.

Luckily the left me alone when some Maasai watchman popped from nowhere. I loaded the recharge card so that I call this beeping lady to console me for my hard work and runs.

Calling the number, I expected some soothing soprano voice only for my expectations to be thwarted by a bass male voice on the other side of the phone saying, "B.O.B my friend. I am the form one who used to sleep on the upper deck in your high school bed. I just wanted to tell you that I remembered how you used to steal other students pens. You remember me ??"

At this point, I took an overdose of sleeping pills, switched off my phone and obeyed the law of sleep.


[B.O.B A Whoof Deh © 2014, Those Are Our Thugs]

No comments:

Post a Comment