Monday 22 September 2014

Kenya Police Seducing A Lady By Use Of Facebook Language

POLICE : Come here young lady. Where are you coming from at this hour of the night ?

GAL : From friends, I am heading home

POLICE : Have you looked at your timeline and seen that it is 11:58pm and seen more to see that its two minutes to 12am ??

GAL :Yes Mr Officer

POLICE : Are you seeing I have a pistol in my hands ready to shoot any one who walks past midnight ? Tell me whats on your mind because buttocks never heal when shot by a bullet

GAL :Am sorry.

POLICE : [to police 2] Major Kipsang, can you share a status like that one ?

 KIPSANG' :Upload a better status from your purse.

GAL :I don’t have any money.

POLICE :Okay send me a friend request so that I be coming to your house to poke you so that we clear that debt.

GAL :Dah!

POLICE :Then send me internet bundles or I shoot your teeth

GAL : Meaning?

 POLICE :I need a small bribe.

GAL :I have no money.

POLICE :Call PEOPLE YOU MAY KNOW so that they send you money.

GAL :I don’t even have airtime.

POLICE :Okay bring your national Identity card.

GAL :I don’t have an I.D

POLICE : Ooooh! So you are the one who sends admin inboxes saying, "DEAR ADMIN HIDE MY I.D."

GAL : Sorry

POLICE : Yesternight we met, you said sorry and I warned you not to walk at night alone GAL : Sorry

POLICE : Okay. That was a yellow notification.

GAL :Forgive me. [smiling]

POLICE :I can see your profile picture is original. I hereby forgive you. If I was a bad person then I would have blocked you behind bars for 48 hours. Can you log out of this place with the speed of google chrome.

[B.o.B 2012, Kenya Policemen Are The Toughest]

No comments:

Post a Comment