Monday 22 September 2014

I Will Never Sleep Naked [part.2 - Neighbours Might See Me At Night]

So after laughing at the night runner, I went back to my bed at around 1am and slept. I'd laugh occasionally. I decided to sleep naked because it was so hot. I slept therefore at 3am until I heard my door bang once then two heavily built thugs came in.

They lit a spot light on me and I rose up naked and jumping towards one of them. They had pistols.So to save myself I shouted, "I AM GAY, COME HERE THIEF." So scared, the thieves left the way and I ran out naked, one sock on my right foot and I jumped onto my bicycle outside my hut and I cycled away.

On the way I met an ambulance. The driver of the ambulance was carrying a dead cyclist to Kisumu Mortuary. He almost hit me but he braked in emergency. He was so afraid. Me too.I carried the bicycle on my head, naked and only one red sock on my right foot. The ambulance driver flashed his lights on and saw a naked man with a bicycle his head and he shouted, "DEVIL, THE CORPSE IS ALIVE", he left the ambulance and ran away towards a murram path. Being so scared near a dead man in an ambulance, I left my bicycle and ran towards the driver as he continued to shout, "SHETANI ANANIFWATA". I wanted him to give me his sweater so that I put on as a trouser.

Fortunately , I remembered that my female principal of high school lived around that place so I tip toed to her window then knocked. By the way she was single and with no child.I said, "MS MUTURI, OPEN FOR ME". She woke up then put on the security lights. Being naked, I ran back to my hiding place behind the house. Ms Muturi looked, saw no one and went back to bed. Then I came again at the window and knocked, "MS MUTURI, JUST OPEN, I AM NAKED, DONT PUT ON SECURITY LIGHTS," she screamed and all the neighbors put on their security lights and there I was, so innocent but trapped. They came with canes and belts. Just before they caned me, I realized that it was just a dream and that I was naked and sleep walking in female hostels in Moi University.

[ B.O.B © Copyright 2014 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment